Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Noah

My cousin, Chris and his wife Angela have one of the cutest little kids EVER!!! He is such a character. He has so many facial expressions, they just make you smile. Whenever I am around him, he just puts me in a good mood. His smile melts your heart. When he says your name it melts your heart. He just melts your heart. He makes me and my husband want to have kids...now :)
Noah you are an amazing little man. I love being around you.
I love you!!!
















7 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I'll bring you a flash drive and get the pics ASAP! THANK YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are FANTASTIC Lindsay!!! You do an amazing job!! May I ask what camera you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, he is so cute! Those dark eyes! He's going to be so handsome when he grows up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots! I really love his little red top!

    ReplyDelete