Wednesday, October 6, 2010

K.

Meet Kelley. She is the oldest of my little sisters. She just turned 21 and I decided to give her a photoshoot for her birthday. Kelley is the only redhead in our family and I think that makes her quite the character. Kelley is very intelligent, and with that being said she feels she knows everything. She is a lecturer. She has the mouth of a sailor. She could probably drink any of you under the table. Oh I love her so :)
My lil sis has grown up into a beautiful, gorgeous young lady. She doesn't even look like the same little chunky Kell that I still of her as. I am in shock that I have a 21 year old sister, all I can remember is her and the other 2 sisters playing barbies on the grass at home....back in the day when they were so innocent & sweet. :)  



























No comments:

Post a Comment